1st Trimester
Options

HCG not doubling?

I think i'm looking at a miscarriage. Long story short had some bleeding sunday had hcg monday it was 19200 saw hb on ultrasound it was 112. Today HCG only went up to 26.470. I think it should double. Anyone have any success stories?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: HCG not doubling?

• Options
    tngrl3tngrl3 member
    When your HCGs start to get pretty high, sometimes they don't double as quickly, and at some point they level off. So I would say there is still hope. They still increased versus decreasing. Have you had any more bleeding? Are you scheduled for another ultrasound soon? Sending thoughts and prayers your way! 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No more bleeding and never had any cramping. Getting abother ultrasound tomorrow so hopefully everything will be ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

(lurking...because for some reason TB sends me to 1st tri now that my baby is born..haha)

PP is right, after a while (some people say after your HCG hits 5000) it stops doubling and is still fine. I'm surprised they did a follow-up blood draw at all, because once you can see baby on u/s, then measuring baby's growth every few days to a week is MUCH more reliable (and more reassuring, as I'm sure you'd attest!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"