September 2012 Moms
Options

If I could just move my office into the bathroom, please...

This little boy must think it's HILARIOUS to kick my bladder.  I've seriously almost peed myself about 12 times today.   Every time he does it, I immediately have to go to the bathroom. I'm pretty sure my bosses think I have major problems.   lol...  I love to feel him move around and kick and jab, but my bladder is NOT a toy! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If I could just move my office into the bathroom, please...

• Options
    Bladder AND colon are this little girl's favorite kicking toys. It catches me off guard every time and I'm always feeling like I need to "vent" one out!
  • Options
    I swear Gracie bounced on my bladder!  I felt 3 swift hits to the bladder!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah!! Then I run to the bathroom only to find that I actually don't have to go that much when 10 seconds before I could have sworn I was going to pee my pants.
    photo photo_zps4ea6bdf2.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bmv1980bmv1980 member
    I work at a school and have to walk a ways to the bathroom...so on the upside, I'm getting a lot of walking in.  It's just really not fun when I have to go super bad :(  I wish my room was closer to the bathroom!
  • Options

imagebmv1980:
    I work at a school and have to walk a ways to the bathroom...so on the upside, I'm getting a lot of walking in.  It's just really not fun when I have to go super bad :(  I wish my room was closer to the bathroom!

I don't work in a school, but I have to walk a ways to get to my restroom, too.  Great exercise, but by the time I get back to my desk, I have to freakin' pee again.  lol....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"