Baby Showers

the truth about baby registry's

2»

Re: the truth about baby registry's

• imageCranang:
    imagePunkyBooster:
    imageCranang:

An apostrophe "s" indicates possession.  REGISTRIES is the plural of registry.  *sigh*

And yeah, you really come off as greedy and spoiled sounding.  If that was your attempt at NOT sounding like that, you need to seriously spend some time learning to write concisely.

And tears?  Really.  I had a lady call my daughter a "fugly piece of sh*t" and I laughed.  It's the internet. 

Who the hell did that?

Because your baby is one of the cutest I have ever seen on this site! 

LOL.  Thank you!  It was a PM from some random chick named Greyeyes15.  I couldn't even find a post of hers where I'd posted.  I don't mind getting hate mail, as long as I know what I said that got to them.  But she's a huge twatwaffle (thank you Ballsox!)...there was some thread where she was trying to defend the use of "retarded."  And we all know how that ends...

I do believe that thread may sound familiar. 

But yeah, WTF. I always want to bite her little nose off, it's so cute and round and well, bite-able. LOL

• Things didn't start coming off my registry until a few days before my shower, and the only reason I knew that was because my boyfriend told me! Haha. I came up with a "I don't wanna look because I kinda wanna be surprised" attitude so I didn't look until AFTER my shower so that I could figure out what I still needed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • CranangCranang member
    imagePunkyBooster:
    imageCranang:
    imagePunkyBooster:
    imageCranang:

An apostrophe "s" indicates possession.  REGISTRIES is the plural of registry.  *sigh*

And yeah, you really come off as greedy and spoiled sounding.  If that was your attempt at NOT sounding like that, you need to seriously spend some time learning to write concisely.

And tears?  Really.  I had a lady call my daughter a "fugly piece of sh*t" and I laughed.  It's the internet. 

Who the hell did that?

LOL.  Thank you!  It was a PM from some random chick named Greyeyes15.  I couldn't even find a post of hers where I'd posted.  I don't mind getting hate mail, as long as I know what I said that got to them.  But she's a huge twatwaffle (thank you Ballsox!)...there was some thread where she was trying to defend the use of "retarded."  And we all know how that ends...

I do believe that thread may sound familiar. 

But yeah, WTF. I always want to bite her little nose off, it's so cute and round and well, bite-able. LOL

You should see her ears.  She's in constant danger of me gnawing those off. :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We only had a very, very small number of things (and each of them were under $5.00 to $10.00) purchased off of our registry.  We had a tiny (5 people) shower but even gifts that were sent later after baby arrived were not from the registry.  My family used it as a guide for CHristmas gifts, but we didn't receive anything off the registry from our parents, grandparents, aunts, anyone!  It was silly to even have it (unless I would have used it for the coupons, but I just used the 20% off BRU coupons instead of the 10% registry coupons)

At first I thought it was silly people ignored it, but at the same time, a gift is a gift and I was appreciative of anything given to us.  Now that I'm a mom, I will admit that the showers I've gone to I have ignored the registry (for the most part) and bought them the things I personally found most useful as a mom.  I think in hindsight perhaps that's what other people were doing for me.  And also, people don't want to give practical gifts - they want to give cute gifts.  Which sometimes means ignoring the registry.  

It is frustrating when you spend a lot of time creating it!  But now you have a detailed shopping guide for yourself :-) 

• drbethcdrbethc member
    imageCranang:
    imagePunkyBooster:
    imageCranang:

Who the hell did that?

just to let you know Greyeyes 15 is a troll...Not a real poster. 

• imagetheboki:

imagecwm11985:
    oh hey there, GREEDY.  People tend to shop close to the shower, not way ahead of time AND they can buy you WHATEVER THEY WANT.  You disgust me.

Wow, that was seriously uncalled for.  Please look into some anger management.

this.

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • imageCranang:

This! This! Thank you for pointing out the misplaced apostrophe. SO annoying.

Also, your daughter is a dumpling(!) how could anyone say that?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"