Preemies
Options

I've missed you guys!

Hi mamas! I have missed you all...it has been a busy couple of months! I can't even remember when I last posted! My little guy will be 9 months tomorrow...I can hardly believe it! I have been so busy....Declan has had quite the sick winter. I am hoping things I'll soon start to look up for him now that it is warming back up. How have you all been? Updates!
BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: I've missed you guys!

• Options
    Hope he has a better summer!
    Jenn Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I was just thinking about Declan and wondering how he was doing! Our LO's were born just about the same time. I remember following your story when I was still lurking.  :)

Sorry he's been sick so much. Hope he'll stay healthy now that it's warming up. Welcome back!

image image image

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi! It's so nice to hear from you! DS has had a really sick time of things, too :( I wish Declan had fared better! Three bronchial viruses since the new year + noro. UGH. Otherwise we've been great! He celebrated his first birthday at the end of March.

You should update your siggy! I'd love to see a recent picture even though I love that hat ;) 

• Options
    Will be updating soon! My laptop went down so I had to pickup another....just uploaded a ton of pics yesterday! Glad to hear you are both well...Urban: sorry we were in the same I'll boat! But glad to hear your guy has just celebrated his first birthday!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"