December 2012 Moms

So that was a bad decision

Last night, I drank half a liter of water before I realized how late it was getting and time for bed. I was up 3 times to pee, feeling like my bladder was going to explode.  Never again lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So that was a bad decision

• Yeah, I try not to drink to late at night either. Not only because then I wake up a bunch. It's because I am super prone to UTIs and am a heavy sleeper. :/
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I got up 3 times last night to pee too and I really didn't even drink that much water before bed.

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Three times would be a good night for me!!! LOL.
    Daffney DH Frank 02/06/2010 DS Austin 08/08/2001 DS Matthew 07/16/09 Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers Notes:
  • imageDaffneyC:
    Three times would be a good night for me!!! LOL.

Exactly! SO is always like, "are you ok?!"  

M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.

DS1- 8/2013

DS2- 11/2015 (Second round IUI)

DD- 9/2017

Baby #4 Due 5/10/20 TEAM GREEN

• imagegetitdone:
    I got up 3 times last night to pee too and I really didn't even drink that much water before bed.

Same here!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh, no! I'll have to make sure not to make the same mistake. My one-year-old keeps me up half the night, and I don't need any other factors negatively affecting my sleep.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • How can you ladies even drink that much water. Pre-pregnancy I drank at least a gallon of water a day, religiously. Now I can barely get down 32 ounces and that I have to force myself to do. It's like my gag reflex hates water, well most liquids for that matter.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"