Breastfeeding

Weight Watchers ?

After reading a post a few days ago about weight watchers and supply and hearing some of the success some of you ladies have had I decided to sign up.

I have been allotted 40 points per day and 49 flex points and it seems like a lot of food to eat in one day. I assume the number of points is this high because I am EBFing. 

Is anyone else allotted this many points and still losing weight?

Thank you for any replies!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weight Watchers ?

• I used all 14 points at the beginning and lost weight easily. I cut that back to 7 around 12 months. I need to cut it back again because I am stuck with these last ten points, but I am finding it hard to do because I am hungry. LOL!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Yup, I eat all my daily points and pretty much all my weekly points each week and still have lost weight each week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • It has worked for me.  It seems like a lot of food when you start out especially if you are eating a lot of low point items.  I did that at first and wasn't eating all my points and I wasn't losing weight.  As soon as I started to replace those "diet" items (like eating a real bagel instead of a bagel thin, or eggs instead of egg whites) to eat all my points, I started losing a lot of weight.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"