October 2012 Moms

AW: just booked our last ever childless vacation

We didn't think we'd get to do one last hurrah- but DH managed to land a great bonus this month so we booked a cruise. Headed to the Caribbean in 19 days!! 

We are so stoked. 

Now i gotta add 'get a fit to travel note' from my doc on my appt. Wednesday.  Lookong forward to that appt. more now than when it was just bloodwork. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW: just booked our last ever childless vacation

• CnAnACnAnA member
    Awesome!!  I'm somewhat jealous.  Our last pre-baby vacation is to Southeast MIssouri for my cousin's wedding.  In August.  At 31 weeks.  I'm sweating just thinking about it. LOL

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • When I was pregnant with DD I got to go to Alabama.... in August... to spend the week with my in-laws.... torture on all ends

This time I get to go go to Tennessee... at the end of July... flying with a 3 year old... to spend the week with my in-laws.

My "babymoons" suck.

• Loading the player...
  • hilsy85hilsy85 member
    I'm jealous too! We have FOUR weddings this year and have to travel for all, so that takes up any vacation time/money we would have spent :( Enjoy!

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Totally awesome! Enjoy every bit of it!  We are also in the process of planning our anniversary celebration, which will probably just be a few days somewhere not THAT far from us, but it is still something to look forward to!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Nice. We're trying to decide between Baja CA or Vancouver in June. Baja will be HOT but I can swim. Vancouver will be COLD but we can walk around the city. Also when we first moved out to CA together 6 years ago we took a trip to Vancouver so it would be kind of romantic to revisit that city.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemrs.ike:
    Awesome!!  I'm somewhat jealous.  Our last pre-baby vacation is to Southeast MIssouri for my cousin's wedding.  In August.  At 31 weeks.  I'm sweating just thinking about it. LOL

I grew up in SE MO. It will be pretty muggy in Aug. Have fun Indifferent

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"