June 2012 Moms

Oh how I would LOVE some sleep already!

So it's hard enough as it is to get comfortable and sleep at night. So I finally get comfortable. Next thing I know I hear my beagle barking. I didn't think anything of it because hes old and tends to bark for no reason. So after ten minutes I get up an tell him to go to sleep and I looked outside to make sure nothing was wrong. So a few minutes later my lab who is inside starts barking and going crazy also. So I knew something was up. I got up and walked outside to find the horses were out walking around in our front yard! Thank goodness I saw the white one because honestly I would have never seen the black one out there. My parents and grandparents live all around us and the horses are all of ours so I call and wake everyone up. Let the men take care of it I'm going to attempt to go back to sleep! It's one thing after another!
IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Oh how I would LOVE some sleep already!

• Same here. I had to get up to pee 3 times in 2.5hrs last night. I settle in the last time, desperate for sleep...just in time for DH to start snoring.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • i'm in the same boat- 5 bathroom trips last night.  Also my cat was running around freaking out about some other cat our in our woods, he knocked over one of the shelves trying to get to a different window.  When i finally got back to sleep, DH was getting his snore on :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"