1st Trimester
Options

What I'd really like to be doing...

right now is laying in bed reading 50 Shades of Grey...instead...i'm off to the kitchen to make a snack. (hopefully one that doesn't give me raging heartburn!) I hate it when the hunger sneaks up on me! Anyone else have that happen to them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What I'd really like to be doing...

• Options
    I find myself having to choose between a nap and a snack multiple times a day... The exhaustion was my number one sign I was pregnant! It's been outrageous.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • Options

Yeah its weird for me to eat more often than before.  I am tired more too but I have a terrible time falling asleep.  This is my first and I got a lot on my mind I guess.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could eat a snack. I can't keep anything down besides bread and plain pasta. :(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I was just awakened by my hunger! I had a big dinner last night, but now I am starving again!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I have a love hate relationship between being naseus and being hungry. It bounces all over the place 
  • Options
    fishy24fishy24 member
    I am either completely full or ravenous.  There's no in-between!  Its like a switch flips and I'm instantly starving.  It is so annoying!  I need to eat as soon as I feel hunger or I get light-headed.  As a result, I'm eating something every two hours!  It's ridiculous!  Trying to stick to healthy snacks so I don't gain too much weight! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hunger does seem to sneak up on me a lot.  :)   

I read all three books in just over 4 days.  I was hooked!  :)  They are so good.  

• Options
    I have the opposite problem. I have to make myself eat. The thought of eating makes me sick. 
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel hungry all the time! omg
  • Options
    Why do you keep replying to threads from April?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"