Success after IF
Options

It's hotter than hot here and Nicholas insisted on wearing a fleece sleeper.

Apparently he didn't get the memo that summer is around the corner and has been wearing fleece zip up sleepers every night to bed.    Weird child.   And he even said he was hot!!!!  Well no chit.   

Then he decided he didn't want to sleep in his crib, he insisted on sleeping on the floor.  I even opened up the travel cot we have, but he made me put it away and is now asleep on his floor.    It's been a long day, so I didn't care if he slept upside down in his closet.     

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's hotter than hot here and Nicholas insisted on wearing a fleece sleeper.

• Options
    This whole post made me lol! Silly boy:) 
    For DD - IVF/ICSI #1 - BFP / For DS - dIUI #1 - BFP Dx:severe MFI-Y Chromosome Microdeletion Isabel born 10-15-08! / Baby Boy EDD July 2013 imageLily  pie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Ha!  Love it...well we have went from shorts, a skort, knit pants to a fleece jogging suit today:)  The joys of potty training!!!  I think she just wanted to wear anything that she has not worn yet.  The fleece outfit is even two sizes too big.  After the first change I was like whatever:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DS just discovered the heaviest blanket we own and has been insisting he sleep with it...  And wakes up dripping with sweat!

As for clothes - I cleaned out his closet and put away everything I didn't want him wearing any more just so I didn't have to listen to it :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"