Breastfeeding

Domperidone - where to buy online

What website do you buy your dom from?  I need to get some, and I don't want to just pick one at random

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Domperidone - where to buy online

• It seems like most mamas here get theirs from either clickremedy.com or inhousepharmacy.biz.

I go through inhousepharmacy because the meds come in sealed blister packs inside name brand boxes. I've heard clickremedy's come loose in plastic baggies... that would make me nervous!

Inhousepharmacy's pricing is excellent too. You get big discounts the more you order.(Example: 300 pills are $50 but 600 are only $75.)  Shipping took about ten days for me (I'm on the west coast.)

• How safe is domperidone? I am on fenugreek right now but still only getting about 20 oz a day.

How well does it work? 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Domperidone is approved by the AAP for increasing milk production, but not by the FDA, which is why it's hard to get in the states.  Here's a good source of info:

https://www.breastfeedingonline.com/domperidone.shtml

I noticed a slight increase in my supply.  I don't know exactly how much, because I only pump after feeds to help increase my supply, and I get very little then.  But I noticed that my breast feel more full and DS spends more time actively swallowing when he feeds.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"