Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

NTR... Wedding related and I need help please

Ok, so I am the MOH in my best friend's wedding in August and I am designing the invite for the bridal shower. I have a theme in mind but can't think of a way to word the invite. The theme is an old western bath theme. Along the same lines of a shower themed shower but more the bride's style.

For example of the tub would be this....

I will be using these for a drink tank.....

I thought I could word it old western style and use the tub as inspiration but it's just not coming. So please help!!!
TIA

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NTR... Wedding related and I need help please

• Do more the regular shower or "bath" bit, and then only a few western items. A couple of pairs of cowboy boots, his and hers. Sage and lavendar bouquets for the tables or sachets for goodybags/favors. A wagon wheel, old style bath brush and soap holder, some wicker baskets with gingham lining, and put the same lining in a couple of smaller bath tubs. Knotted pine furniture if you can.

Good luck.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"