Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

NBR: Nook Color Vs. Kindle

Which do you have? How do you like it? Have you had both? I want one I just don't know which one to get. I asked the man a Target and he said that I can check out free books at the library with the Kindle so he recommends that one. TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR: Nook Color Vs. Kindle

• Options
    I have a regular Nook for reading (I hate back lite screens when I am reading a full novel) and my husband and I share a Kindle Fire. We love that the Kindle Fire can do a lot of different things, internet, books, apps. Go play with both and see what you like best!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    I have a Fire and I totally love it.  I recently started checking out books from the library for it and I'm addicted.  I like that you can do all the apps and get online too.  I don't really know much about the Nook.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea thats what I really want it for to read and i always thought about how the back lite screen was going to mess me up. I also wanted it to do stuff like go on the internet and stuff. Hmm...I just might have to play with them, I was with DD and she started screaming while I was looking at them so I just left. lol Thanks though
  • Options
    My DH recently got the Nook Color. He was able to use apps and things on it. We returned it though because the first one he got just stopped working. It would freeze and mess up. He took it back and exchanged it and the second one within a couple days did the same. He got his money back and bought the new XBOX 360. Lol.
  • Options
    I have the Nook Tablet and absolutely LOVE it.  It too can get Library books on it.  I honestly don't leave home without it.  I know they just came out with one of those none backlit ones with a built in light... it looks pretty nice!  I know a lot of people have a Kindle... but I wouldn't trade my Nook in for anything!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"