Multiples
Options

Transitioning R&Ps to Crib

Need help on how to get our trio from there rock and plays in our room to there cribs in there rooms? They all 3 have bad reflux so we have the crib wedges not sure if will help. They all 3 sleep through the night also hoping this can stay. So need ideas on getting them ok in there room and in cribs? Thank you. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Transitioning R&Ps to Crib

• Options
    We kept them in their rooms (twins my signature doesn't work on the iPad) in the RnP for awhile then had them nap in their cribs.  But honestly they have been in their cribs for about a month now, and one still cries in the night, and they were both STTN in the RnP.   So now the one that cries is in the PnP in our office and the one that sleeps through the night still is in the crib.  DS kept waking up DD that's why they are separate now.  I just keep hoping he'll figure it out and stop waking up in the night....hopefully your will be a little better than ours!
  • Options
    Well I would first say don't use the crib wedges.  We tried them with our girls and they would just slide right down into weird positions and would get stuck then would start freaking out.  After buying them and having this problem I heard this was actually a very common problem.  I had them under the mattress and under the sheet and it happened both ways.  The only way we could get our girls to sleep in their cribs was to keep them swaddled nice and tight.  There was a lot of going in every half our or less for the first week or so and putting the paci back in and rocking them back to sleep.  But now they sleep great through the night.  GL!!
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"