2nd Trimester

Being a Cow Has Its Benefits

I've always been bigger than others my age and I was at my heaviest before getting pregnant. Being a cow had never been a good thing for me until now. I am 18 weeks pregnant and have not had to spend a single cent on maternity clothes and have actually lost about 11lbs simply from not drinking beer. Although I would rather not be a fat ass, it does make it easier considering all this.

The only downfall is that I don't even look the slightest bit pregnant... I guess it is good protection from everyone wanting to ask 20 questions about my pregnancy when they see me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Being a Cow Has Its Benefits

• I started off pretty average and have put on 20lbs already. I can't fit into any of my prepregnancy clothes (including shirts). In other words, you're pretty lucky. I am on the fast track to becoming Jessica Simpson.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Win win all around...enjoy the pregnancy and avoiding all those busy bodies :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekaykay1126:

I've always been bigger than others my age and I was at my heaviest before getting pregnant. Being a cow had never been a good thing for me until now. I am 18 weeks pregnant and have not had to spend a single cent on maternity clothes and have actually lost about 11lbs simply from not drinking beer. Although I would rather not be a fat ass, it does make it easier considering all this.

The only downfall is that I don't even look the slightest bit pregnant... I guess it is good protection from everyone wanting to ask 20 questions about my pregnancy when they see me.

Haha, yes!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"