Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

+ OPK after temp rise? (chart stalk, please)

Just wondering if any of you ladies have had this happen.  I had a temp rise a few days ago and if I input a dummy temp for tomorrow, FF gives me CH for CD 19.  I usually don't O until the day after a positive OPK.  Has anyone ever O'd before having a positive OPK?  I check OPKs at least 2 times a day, so I don't think I missed my surge.

I did have a few drinks the night before the temp rise, so I wonder if that screwed up my temp.  Either way, I think we will have sex tonight just in case, but just wondering if any of you had any thoughts. 

imageMy Chart TTC since June 2011. BFP#1 5/9/12 EDD 1/19/13 MMC @ 9w3d D&E 6/25/12. Met with RE 12/2012 - Dx PCOS. 1/2013 Clomid 100mg + HCG trigger + TI = BFP#2!! Due 10/22/13! FX this little bean sticks!

Re: + OPK after temp rise? (chart stalk, please)

• Options

Alcohol usually does increase your temp some, if you mark "drinking" for that day, what does FF do?

I would wait and see what your next few temps really are, maybe you will actually O today or tomorrow, hence the + opk today. But of course, when in doubt, hump it out, that way you'll be covered no matter when you o'ed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ditto PP, alcohol definitely raises your temp. I think you probably O'd today. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think if you discard Sunday's temp, the crosshairs will disappear so I don't think you O'd then.  Keep doing the deed until the opk's are negative. GL!
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"