April 2012 Moms

Another gift exchange anyone?

So I've been thinking lately. I really enjoyed our past exchanges and was trying to think of a new one we could possibly do. I came up with the idea that maybe we could exchange things for US! Something to pamper us mom's. Something to celebrate all our hard work of getting through our pregnancies, child birth, and those first few sleepless(or continuously sleepless) nights.

Examples: Lotions, face mask kits, perfumes, or really just anything that makes us feel beautiful and womanly again!

I don't know about everyone else but maternity leave made me feel icky, just sitting around in my spit-up filled pjs all day. When I had a friend visit from out of town a couple weeks ago, we went out for mani-pedis and I just felt so refreshed and good about myself again.

So what do you ladies think?

I think we will wait until everyone has their babies and what not. I know we will be/are super busy with newborns, but I thought it'd be a fun idea.

I am also not sure how to set up elfster to get our matches, so is anyone willing to coordinate the exchange? 

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Another gift exchange anyone?

• I love the idea, but I have no clue how to do Elfster... Maybe a mothers day theme!

imageimage

• imageMsCat19:
    I love the idea, but I have no clue how to do Elfster... Maybe a mothers day theme!

Yeah! I actually thought about coming back to edit the post to add in something about mother's day after seeing the mother's day gift idea post.

I am hoping this thread gets a little more feedback though. I'll probably have to bump it up a few times to get it some attention since most of us are only able to get on every couple days with newborns or being in labor and what not.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I somehow missed all previous exchanges and would love to participate in one. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • great idea! mother's day/pamper mom theme is awesome...count me in!

I can coordinate...

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • imageLina1030:

great idea! mother's day/pamper mom theme is awesome...count me in!

I can coordinate...

Awesome! Thanks for the offer! Now to get the idea out there on the board for a few more days to get more participants. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'd love to be in on this! I did the book exchange but didn't do the onesie one. Either way exchanges are always fun!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    #1-BFP 08-22-09 ~ M/C 08-31-09 at 5 weeks 6 days
    #2-BFP 08-6-11 ~ Due 04/18 ~ born via c-section April 22, 2012
    My Blog
  • love it ~ and could totally use the pick me up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did the other two exchanges and enjoyed it, so I'd be down!
    -------------------------------------
  • I'm in!!!  great idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BURP 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies I am new to this site to meet Momma's with an April baby like me. I love that idea and would love to join in!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"