April 2012 Moms
Options

Gisa - Question

I remember you mentioned you were going to try to get Hazel to nurse again after your son was born. Did you/are you still going to try this? And if so, did it work? I'm curious.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Gisa - Question

• Options
    She got ahold of a bottle of breast milk and loved it. She is very interested in what O is doing and will put her mouth down to my nipple but won't open up. She is pretty funny about it and initiated it all. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    I think it would be pretty cool if you can get her going again. It's good for her and then she can be included in the fun with Owen and keep you two close. That's great that she is still interested!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think she will start again. She is curious, but won't be still long enough. 
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"