May 2012 Moms
Options

Increased Fetal Movement?

I have fetal movement every day and get my kick counts in...

However, the movement today is so much more. I would call them angry kicks that lasted longer than usual. After awhile, it was painful.

I "googled" it and one of the things that a site said is increased fetal movement towards the end could mean that baby's cord is wrapped around the neck. Now I am completely freaking out! 

Should I be worried? TIA

Re: Increased Fetal Movement?

• Options
    I have not heard of this.  Sometimes Google can be your worst enemy.  I don't want to say don't be worried but I seriously have not heard this before so chances are others haven't as well.  Someone should help me out with this but I think the only time a cord around the neck can be bad is when you are actually delivering?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options

baby is fine. definatly talk to dr but if cord is wrapped your fine. but have dr check it out if your freaked about it

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for the peace of mind.

DH said "Don't google stuff like that"

• Options
    No kick counting done here, but I continue to have lots of movements at 37.5 weeks. Today I had some funny jerky movements that were new. Right now it feels like baby is doing the caterpillar inside me with all the rolling that is has been going on post-dinner. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"