November 2012 Moms
Options

Just going to cry

It's been a rough day.

Totally exhausted. Haven't pooped in a week. Threw up all my dinner and just want to cry.  

mr & mrs || 11.18.06
DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12

Re: Just going to cry

• Options
    Hang in there.  It will get better!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageKirbus:
    That can't be fun!  Take a stool softener! 

Sad part is I take two everyday. Still nothing.  

mr & mrs || 11.18.06
    DD born 07.06.09 || DS born 01.24.11 || Bean 3.0 due 11.16.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Just sending you good thoughts and my sympathy. I can relate to the exhaustion and the constipation!

As happy a time this is for all of us, going through this first trimester is just so hard! Try to keep that little one in your mind. I hope that tomorrow will be better for you!

IMG_4550[1] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Sorry (hugs)

Have you tried eating prunes? 1-2 prunes at every meal and snack. Just straight out of the bag, they are sweet and yummy.

The former jen5/03.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options

You poor thing! 2nd tri is getting closer and closer each day...

Have you tried apple juice? It always worked for me 

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Options

Bless your heart; that is a rough day.

Praying tomorrow is better for you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am so sorry :(

Fruit Juice also helps me.  

• Options
    Many, many
    (((((hugs)))))
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I didn't go for 5 days and it scared me, I can't imagine a week!  I really bumped up the fiber, eating high fiber cereals and lots of fruit and it has helped so much.  At the beginning I relied on stool softeners but since I upped my fiber I haven't had to take them.  I am not real regular yet, but am much better.

At this point though I think you need a blowout. one week is too long.  Have you tried metamucil?  try to increase your fluids.  Hang in there!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awe poor girl!  :( Here's to hoping things get moving ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Bless your heart!  My midwife put me on chlorophyll tablets for constipation.  They are called intestinal deodorant.  They worked amazingly well and you can literally say your sh*t doesnt stink! ...sorry for the bad joke.  But sometimes its just good to have a cry..so if you feel like it go ahead, then blame it on the hormones!Wink
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    HUGS for you!  I know how you feel and it WILL get better!
    Together since 2/9/2004.  Married 11/8/2008.   BFP 3/2012.  Sofana Klara 11/20/12.  TTC #2 3/2014.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagekdg31684:

I didn't go for 5 days and it scared me, I can't imagine a week!  I really bumped up the fiber, eating high fiber cereals and lots of fruit and it has helped so much.  At the beginning I relied on stool softeners but since I upped my fiber I haven't had to take them.  I am not real regular yet, but am much better.

At this point though I think you need a blowout. one week is too long.  Have you tried metamucil?  try to increase your fluids.  Hang in there!!!

Wow, 9am and I already need a nap.  I actually just thought, "How is getting her hair done going to help her poop?"

::Hangs head in shame at own blondeness::

• Options
    krk949krk949 member
    Hang in there! Ohh, you poor thing! I just got going almost regularly, I am now trying to eat as many fiber things as I can. It isn't always fun, but think what we are getting in about 7 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"