May 2012 Moms

Remember the 2ww?

I'm pretty sure the wait to go into labor is even worse.  I'm cramping more every day and having fairly frequent BH, so I consistantly convince myself I'm going to have the baby.  Then nothing.  I know logically that I want to wait until she's ready to come, but really, I want her to be out so I can start spending time with her already.  (And so I can stop anticipating the pain of labor...)

Just venting - because I know you ladies understand.

red

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Remember the 2ww?

• I am so scared of labor. just want it all over with now. good luck on labor soon for you lady
  • Ugh you took the words right out of my mouth. The anticipation of it being "any day now" is killing me!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yea...my ob mentioned today that on average FTMs go 5 days over their due date. I wanted to cry.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • The any day now is the worst, this time I've learned to bank on being late.  I would love  this baby to come out sooner rather than later since I am in pain and have constant contractions.  Each pregnancy gets more and more difficult for me, I am glad it's almost done.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Even though I am having a RCS I am still on edge if I will go into labor before then or if my water will break.  I just want Thursday to get here!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • I Never got to experience either. my baby boy was a surprise and i had a c section. but good luck to you ladies!! hope everything goes smoothley for you
    My little pumpkin was born at 34weeks, weighing 3lbs, due to severe IUGR & Unexplained Placental Insufficiency. He spent 49 days in the NICU. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • imageSherbet Lemon:

I'm pretty sure the wait to go into labor is even worse.  I'm cramping more every day and having fairly frequent BH, so I consistantly convince myself I'm going to have the baby.  Then nothing.  I know logically that I want to wait until she's ready to come, but really, I want her to be out so I can start spending time with her already.  (And so I can stop anticipating the pain of labor...)

This is what's so bad for me...I feel like I'm walking around blind waiting to get punched! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSherbet Lemon:

This is what's so bad for me...I feel like I'm walking around blind waiting to get punched! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"