Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Daycare is closing

Today can seriously DIAF.  It sucked all day but then I get the news that our DCP is moving and closing her home center.  I tried to hold it together but I cried and I haven't stopped since she told me.  This was Aiden's 4th daycare since he was born (job changes and moves have forced us) but we really felt like we had found THE place for us.  We raved about her to everyone who would listen.  We have about a month's notice (thankfully) so hopefully we can find something we love (and not to put a price on my child's well being but let's be honest - something in our budget).  Sucks.
Formerly known as elmoali :)

Re: Daycare is closing

• Options
    I would cry if ds's daycare closed as well. Finding a good place is a gift.  I notice you are in Boston. I'm in ri and love my day care.  If you were closer, I would pass their info on.  Good luck in your search!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sucky! I hope you guys find a place that you like as much, if not better.
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I keep mentioning to DH that we need to find a back up in case our DCP was ever to close.  The bottom line is that no one is going to work with our law enforcement schedules like she does.  She is also very affordable and genuinely loves DS.  I think I would also cry if she were ever to close.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"