Special Needs

T&Ps please

I know I'm new to the board, but I just found out today that my uncle has committed suicide. My family is stunned and hurt. It's just such a whirlwind of emotions. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we try and figure out where to go from here. Thanks
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: T&Ps please

• I am so sorry for your loss.  Prayers to you and your family.
  • So sorry for this shocking loss. Saying a prayer for you all now.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am sorry for your loss.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this trying time.
    To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  My husbands grandfather committed suicide and it was VERY hard on everyone in the family.

Hugs. 

DD1(4):VSD & PFO (Closed!), Prenatal stroke, Mild CP, Delayed pyloric opening/reflux, Brachycephaly & Plagiocephaly, Sacral lipoma, Tethered spinal cord, Compound heterozygous MTHFR, Neurogenic bladder, Urinary retention & dyssynergia, incomplete emptying, enlarged Bladder with Poor Muscle Tone, EDS-Type 3. Mito-Disorder has been mentioned

DD2(2.5): Late term premie due to PTL, low fluid & IUGR, Reflux, delayed visual maturation, compound heteroygous MTHFR, PFAPA, Bilateral kidney reflux, Transient hypogammaglobulinemia, EDS-Type 3

• So sorry for your loss. T&P for you and your family.
  • Oh no!  I am so sorry for your family's loss.  :(
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • So sorry to hear this. I hope you family can find strength in each other during this tough time.
    WAY 2 Cool 4 School

• Oh my, suicide is so tough for those of us left behind. My cousin committed suicide three years ago. It's devastating in so many ways. Take care of yourself.
    dx: Fragile X Syndrome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"