Secondary IF
Options

Lil... I can't stand it...

What's more wild than tequila???  I have to know... so I can try it!!!  LOL  Tequila makes my clothes come off... just sayin'.  Tequila makes for a happy DH.  DevilWink
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: Lil... I can't stand it...

• Options
    Hahahaha! Honestly, I'm not sure. But, I hope it involves a littlebit of naked, a lot of laughing, and maybe an impromptu vacationto some place sunny. Also, tequila is the only liquor I can drink! Everything else makes me pass out and then ralph after 1:(
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Options
    SB524SB524 member

imagelillinzlou:
    Hahahaha! Honestly, I'm not sure. But, I hope it involves a littlebit of naked, a lot of laughing, and maybe an impromptu vacationto some place sunny. Also, tequila is the only liquor I can drink! Everything else makes me pass out and then ralph after 1:(

Ha! I am the total opposite. One bad experience with tequila when I was 19 and I can NOT drink it straight ever again! But I accidentally drank an entire bottle of wine last Sat and ralphed Sad Ironic that I made it through chemo without getting sick but a bottle of wine made me puke!

7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JMayJMay member