Pregnant after IF

DH is cute

I think this is all finally starting to feel real to him. We were watching the D.ateline special last night on kids and cheating. The "expert" was saying how you need to starting talking to kids early. DH leaned over to my belly and lectured the baby about cheating!

How long did it take before YH started to get excited about things?

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
<a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view

Re: DH is cute

• My Dh has been excited since day one. When I causally mentioned that he didn't really need to go to the appointment tomorrow because it was just a weight and doppler check, he about freaked at me! He is going to every single appointment. That is what I think is soooooo cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Thats adorable. Im super new to the KO club, but my husband wants to come to even just the blood draws. He rubs my non-existent belly nightly.
    TTC since August 2010
    4 failed cycles of clomid, 1 Femara IUI = BFN IVF #1- results 3/20- BFN
    FET - April 17 - 2 frosties 5aa
    Beta #1 9dp6dt- 4/26 - 344 BFP!!
    Beta #2 13dp6dt- 4/30- 1385
    u/s scheduled for 5/16
    3 furbabies (1 pug mix, 2 tabby cats)
    SAIF/PAIF welcome
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • awwww so cute!! my DH was a little nervous in the beginning, but once we watched the National Geographic special "in the womb" and he saw that it was a baby already, he started getting excited, now, he talks to my belly all the time, and when we're sitting watching tv at night, he keeps his hand on my belly, he's jealous i get to feel it all the time LOL  we were in the car and the brad paisley song came on "anything like me" and i can see DH's eyes get a little watery, but he'd never admit it LOL

**~*Noelle*~**
    Happily Wed DH in May 2010
    June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
    TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Dh had been really happy but I think it set it more when he saw the baby jumping around and kicking during the NT scan. 
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • That's really cute, jillychris!

MH wasn't connecting at the beginning, even after I had my first u/s at 7w (and we saw/heard the hb)!  I was so anxious and stressed out and felt so alone - finally around 8wks I broke down and cried and told him that he needed to show more interest in the baby so that I wasn't shouldering this all by myself. 

He made the effort & went to babycenter website to read up on the baby's development. Later I got the "What to expect" book from the library so he read up the *short* chapter for fathers-to-be.  Since then, he's been much better.  The 12w NT scan helped too b/c LO looked more like a human than a blob!  He doesn't talk to LO much but we bid our little "Olive" goodnight every night when we went to bed.  Plus, now that I have a detectable bump (esp when lying in bed at night), it made him feel more connected as well.

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DH says goodnight to the baby every night.  He isn't a planner so I didn't expect him to read up on anything but he requested I get him a father to be book.  He seems excited :)
    TTC since June 2011
    DH diagnosed with Testicular Cancer 8/2010
    Low sperm count. Only option IVF with ICSI
    Starting First cycle Jan/Feb 2012- Canceled due to not responding to BCP and/or Lupron
    IVF 1.2- stims March 14, ER March 24, 16 R 10F 6 made it to blast
    ET March 29- transferred two blasts, 4A and 4BA, froze 4
    Positive HPT 9dp5dt Beta 1- 385 11dp5dt
    u/s April 25- one healthy heartbeat
    EDD 12/12/12>

• TJ1979TJ1979 member
    Aww, that is so sweet!  MH started getting excited when I went to see him in Malaysia and he saw my real bump for the first time, and felt her move for the first time.  I think he was excited when we found out it was a girl, but it became very real to him once he could see and feel her move.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"