September 2012 Moms
Options

Went to Stagecoach this weekend...(country music lovers)

Stagecoach is a California Country Music Festival! I've been every year! I had so much fun this year even though no alcohol. :) I love country music and the little boy growing in my belly was kicking up a storm! (I like to think he was dancing)....

I still had a great time, it was hot, but I was a trooper! Slept 14 hours when I got home though!!

Had our 18 week ultrasound last week it was awesome and they even upped my due date to September 21! Almost half way there now! Friday will be 20 weeks!

Can't wait to meet this little guy and I'm so grateful I'm staying active and really keeping myself happy and upbeat by doing things I love still!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Went to Stagecoach this weekend...(country music lovers)

• Options
    i think we are twins, bc i LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC, i'm having a little boy and my diue date is Sept 21 as well.....too bad i live in UPSTATE NY
  • Options

imageLindsayB8469:
    i think we are twins, bc i LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC, i'm having a little boy and my diue date is Sept 21 as well.....too bad i live in UPSTATE NY

Too funny! My obsession with country music is nuts. Everyone thought I was crazy going to Stagecoach (There were about 80,000 people there and it last 4 days)....I do have to admit walking and sitting in the sun for that long was hard). It was hot but I did it! I had so much fun!

BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLindsayB8469:

I don't know where upstate you are but we have Country Fest which is about 20min or so west of Albany. I've been a few times.  I'm not sure who's playing this year.  But it's always a good time! 

• Options

I went to Country Thunder here in AZ two weeks back! I loved it! Aside from a sickness that was past around (thanks to whoever brought that) it was fun! I'm not one that needs alcohol to have fun. I would definitely do it again!

I like your attitude about continuing to do things. :) PG =/= no fun

image    image

Harper Grace 08.31.12                        Sibling Expected 08.30.15

Aug 2015 - January Siggy Challenge - Fav mean girl from TV/Film

Ellie from CougarTown

• Options

I live about 2 miles west of the Polo Fields, where the festival is held!  I have gone every year, except this one.  DH and I decided with the increased ticket prices, and baby on the way, it wasn't a good idea this year.  Plus the fact that he really doesn't enjoy it.

Luckily the weather was pretty friendly this weekend, glad you had a great time!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So Jealous! Glad you had such a fun time. This will be the first summer since I was about 17 that I don't purchase what we have around here called the "country mega-ticket".  But I do still have Kenny tix in Pittsburgh at 3 rivers stadium in late June. Went last year and it was the best ever. ;-) Hopefully If I still feel up to it by then.   

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"