Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

How much stuff can you cram in the Skip Hop Duo?

Looking to see if I want this one for the next diaper bag.  I tend to pack for the end of the world and want one that can fit just about everything.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
'Til He returns, or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I stand.

Re: How much stuff can you cram in the Skip Hop Duo?

• Options

I can usually fit: a wipes container with disposable wipes, 3 - 4 CDs, 6 cloth wipes, a wetbag, a change of clothes, a sippy cup, a snack container, a fruit/veggie packet, and occasionally pajamas in the main compartment. In the front pockets, I keep my wallet, coupons, and antibacterial wipes. I also keep hand lotion, hand sanitizer, and chapstick in one zippered pocket and Tylenol, gas drops, teething tablets, a thermometer, and diaper rash cream, and sunscreen in the other zippered pocket.

The only thing that I don't like about it is that it doesn't work for extended day trips so I usually have to stuff it with diapers and then pack a separate bag for food and drinks. I don't think that'd be a huge problem if you aren't CDing, though. You can fit 6 dispsosable diapers for 1 CD.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have it and love it! And now I have three to pack for!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have it and it is a pretty good sized bag with lots of pockets.  It holds more than you'd think and mine has held up really well after a year and a half of use.
  • Options
    I still have not overfilled it and not for lack of trying!  I am the type who tries to pack any little thing I can think of too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It does fit a lot, but honestly, I didn't like it. It's really tall, so, everything stacks onto eachother. I like to be able to see everything that I have in the bag. Since you have more than one baby, maybe consider the Skip Hop Duo Double. I have one baby, and I bought the double just because I like to be able to see everything. And, I pack a lot now, because I hate reloading everything up mid-week for daycare.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"