November 2012 Moms

first baby related purchase!

So i've finally cracked and bought my first baby related item. It's an adorable picture frame that has a space for an u/s pic with a badge underneath that says "coming soon" and then a space for a newborn pic that say "just arrived".  I was made to promise that I wouldn't buy anything until we find out the sex but I couldn't resist after getting my first u/s pics the same day I saw the frame. 

https://origin.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/19c/1/AAAADJrN5eAAAAAAAZwX0Q.jpg?v=1321407709000

thats a link to see what it looks like.

Has anyone else made any purchases yet? What were they? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: first baby related purchase!

• That's cute

• GHBEAGHBEA member
    Awwww
                                                 Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats. That frame sounds very cute and gender doesn't matter in that case! I have definitely already bought way too much baby stuff. I found an amazing deal at TJ Maxx for a JJ Cole diaper bag with all the matching accessories a few months ago (yes before I was even pregnant or trying) and had to buy it. It's green and brown and could go either way. I've also bought clothes, diapers, blankets, shoes, and a few other random items. In my defense they were all really good deals and I'm trying to spread out the cost. Trying to rein myself in and stop buying til I find out the sex, but it's so hard! I've had baby fever for so long and just want to buy all the cute things I see! 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • That is super cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is adorable! DH and I bought a pack of diapers the other day after grocery shopping. Starting to save em up now. I loved getting to buy something for baby :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"