Cloth Diapering

Cloth "pull ups"?

Anyone specifically buy cloth pull ups? I'm finding potty training to be difficult with DD, snapping and unsnapping her FB and BG. Any recs?

:)

Re: Cloth "pull ups"?

• Love Blueberries trainers and Super Skivvies.  Had decent luck with Gerber training pants and Carters makes some too.  But Blueberries and SS were the best.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Best Bottoms recently came out with a potty learning system. We are a couple years away probably, but it looks good. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Super Undies for use with my son.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • we have kissaluvs size 2 and she can pull them down if I snap them loose. (we are not yet PT)
  • I love Blueberry Trainers and SuperUndies.  If you aren't looking for an accident catcher though, I would look at the flip trainers - but without the insert!  Use a prefold instead. 

Flip also sells their side panels separately,  so you can just buy them and use with side snap diapers. 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• I just bought some Gerber training pants. This is the 4th child I've potty trained. With the other three they seemed to just get the hang of the potty one day even though we had been working on it for a while. They went from diapers to underwear. DS2 is acting like he will do the same thing. I didn't want to spend a lot on a stash of cloth trainers that wouldn't really get used.

The Gerber ones absorb enough but they aren't made super well so I know they wont last very long. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"