Working Moms
Options

Well, looks like I am going out of state today.

I was supposed to be leaving at 5am tommorrow and not returning until 10pm, which is bad enough. But now I have to go down tonight because I have a 6:30am meeting. And I just found out.

Ugh. I was already stressed out. I hope I don't forget anything. I am going to be a wreck in the morning.

Sad

imageimage

Re: Well, looks like I am going out of state today.

• Options
    Oh that stinks!  I hate last minute work trips now that I have DS.  I used to kind of like them.  Good luck!
    DS: 2/17/11          DD: 9/4/13
  • Options
    That does stink! Sad Sorry to hear that!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

6:30 am meeting is an absurd time and s/b banned. Maybe you'll get done wicked early and can make it home by lunch?

ETA: Think about the positive...Enjoy a night full of rest and quiet! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekcarbonell:

6:30 am meeting is an absurd time and s/b banned. Maybe you'll get done wicked early and can make it home by lunch?

ETA: Think about the positive...Enjoy a night full of rest and quiet! 

Agreed. That is just wrong!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well, I made it down here to my hotel at 9:30 last night, left there at 6am this morning, had my first meeting start at 6:20. I've had 5 one on one interviews so far, spent the rest of the time with clients, and am 40 minutes away from another 2 hours of interviews.  At that point I can begin my 2 hour drive home.

So I am looking at... 16 hours today? On top of 10 yesterday? And it's only Tuesday.

Sigh.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"