Nurseries and Baby Gear

Best place to buy Britax Boulevards...

My twins have been using their cousins' Britax car seats - they are expired, and we just used them to make sure we liked them before committing to buying new ones being as though they are not cheap.

So...on that note, where is the cheapest place to buy 2 Britax Boulevards?  I found albee baby and amazon have them for around $239 no tax or shipping....anyone know of any place cheaper?

Thanks for the help!

I'm buying the zebra and cowmooflage.  They don't have any cute ones for boys - so I guess cow print it is - not too girly is it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best place to buy Britax Boulevards...

• I did the cow print for my son and LOVE it.  I do not think it is girly at all.  I ordered mine from diapers.com.  They will match the price you find online if cheaper elsewhere and they have free returns- no restocking fee and free shipping back. I was nervous one would not fit in my husbands car so I ordered both from there and they came in one day.  I think I paid 232 and the cheapest I have seen them is 229 , so 239 is not bad if you need them now.  albeebaby seems to be cheapest.
  • If you have an amazon registry (or make one) you can get an additional 10% off using their completion coupon, unless it's excluded (not sure to be honest).  You would just have to create your registry and have it active for 14 days minimum.  We got my daughter's onyx boulevard from there this past fall for an amazing price (got it for about $220 plus they were giving the $80 travel cart with it for free!).   And best of all, I expected to get a seat that was *slightly* older because of the price and deal but when I got it, the date of manufacture was only 3 weeks prior!  So it was brand spankin' new!  :)

Like I said, not sure if the britax's are included in the registry completion but it's worth a shot to check into it! 

Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the info!  I didn't think to check diapers.com.  I bought their cribs from there. 

For some reason, I always feel the need to find the best deal out there.  I have already purchased 2 of the Evenflo carseats (bought them originally for my Yukon XL) but realized I didn't like them very much - so they are in DH's truck (which we rarely go anywhere in)...borrowed cousin's Britax and LOVE them (but unfortunately, they are expired!)

• You can use a 20% off coupon at bed bath and beyond or buy buy baby. We got our there.
    m/c 3/07-7 weeks, m/c 5/07-9 weeks, ds 09/08, ds 05/10, m/c 10/11-9 weeks BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"