May 2012 Moms

WFD?

It's early, yet, but I'm tired at work today! I marinated some NY strip steaks at lunch for my husband to throw on the grill... having with baked potatoes (been dreaming of a loaded baked potato with sour cream & cheese for a few weeks now), mixed veggies and a big salad. I can't wait for dinner haha.
--Danielle :-)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFD?

• Im not sure yet... I think I might do my homemade meatloaf and some potatoes... easy and good...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Tacos with lots of hot sauce! Although your NY strips sounds much better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Going to try a recipe for a Chicken Tamale Pie that I found on pinterest.  Hoping it turns out good as I LOVE tamale's but they take forever to make so I have never made them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimageimage
  • I've been craving these, so we are having Belgian waffles w/ fresh strawberries and whipped cream. 
  • The worst part of my day lately is trying to decide what to make for dinner.  I'm going to keep an eye on this post to see if I can find anything inspiring.  The steak sounds delicious, so that's definitely in the running!
  • We're just doing a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket. I'm making mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes to go with it. Then we'll have a big salad.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Asian chicken lettuce wraps (like the ones at Cheesecake Factory), fried rice and spring rolls!  Mmmmm...
  • We're having rotisserie chicken too. I'm going to put it on salad, with asian wonton strips and ginger vinagrette dressing. 
  • imagejoshandpanda:
    Im not sure yet... I think I might do my homemade meatloaf and some potatoes... easy and good...

Yum... I have meatloaf on the menu for Wednesday. I am kind of excited because we haven't had it in awhile! I also haven't had mashed potatoes in awhile, maybe we can do those!!

--Danielle :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow now I need to go to the grocery store. We are now having steak and baked potatoes.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've been a lot more inspired lately now that it's nice and we can get the grill out! We had sirloin steak skewers late last week (steak, cherry tomatoes, green pepper and onion) and burgers last night. Tonight is a spaghetti night I think. I've been wanting to make some extra sauce to freeze for after baby anyway, so this will be a good opportunity to go ahead and do that. I bought about 3.5 lbs of hamburger meat, so I'll probably make some more burgers tonight too since DH got into our frozen stash already Angry
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • Turkey burgers. 

I use this recipe and make them into burgers and DH does them on the grill.  I sub chopped craisins for the sun dried tomatoes, though.    https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/giada-de-laurentiis/turkey-meatloaf-with-feta-and-sun-dried-tomatoes-recipe/index.html

• Grilled chicken with an asparagus/potato/cheese cassarole
  • We are also grilling NY Strip Steaks tonight, and I said to my husband, oh we are so having baked potatoes with sour cream butter and chives...my mouth is watering, one more hour until I can leave work!
  • imageJennyJensing:
    I've been a lot more inspired lately now that it's nice and we can get the grill out! We had sirloin steak skewers late last week (steak, cherry tomatoes, green pepper and onion) and burgers last night. Tonight is a spaghetti night I think. I've been wanting to make some extra sauce to freeze for after baby anyway, so this will be a good opportunity to go ahead and do that. I bought about 3.5 lbs of hamburger meat, so I'll probably make some more burgers tonight too since DH got into our frozen stash already Angry

I'm doing this one night this week too...making a BIG pot of sauce to save.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ribeyes on the BBQ with roasted broccoli & sauteed onions.  YUM!  I can't get enough of steak these days. It's pretty much the only thing I want to eat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • Turkey, apple & Brie panini with a big salad. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Chipotle bean and grilled veggie burrito bowls. DH grilled up all the veggies last night and they smelled so good.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"