February 2012 Moms

XP: Rookie Mistake (First day back blooper)

So this is my first day back at work. I bought these cute dresses that button down to make pumping easy. So I went to pump today, got the milk put in a storage bag, got all my pump parts ready to take to the kitchen to wash out, get to the kitchen and realize I DIDN'T BUTTON UP MY DRESS! I just walked from the empty office to the kitchen and had my dress totally undone and bra hanging out! OMG. Thank goodness nobody saw me. I was buttoning it up in the kitchen and my coworker walked up right as I finished.

SO embarassing. Embarrassed

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: XP: Rookie Mistake (First day back blooper)

• Lol! I have a fear of doing this!  The other day I was in a hurry to pump at work and started pumping for a few seconds without the storage bag attached. What a mess that would have been if I would not have realized in time!!
  • lol! Glad no one saw you!
  • Loading the player...
  • I WISH I had lived in fear of this. I didn't even THINK about it. HAHA What a horrifying sight.

My Colton...Growing up so fast!

And Coralee, his baby sister...On the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

• omg!! at least no one saw!!! lol 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemkarns:

So this is my first day back at work. I bought these cute dresses that button down to make pumping easy. So I went to pump today, got the milk put in a storage bag, got all my pump parts ready to take to the kitchen to wash out, get to the kitchen and realize I DIDN'T BUTTON UP MY DRESS! I just walked from the empty office to the kitchen and had my dress totally undone and bra hanging out! OMG. Thank goodness nobody saw me. I was buttoning it up in the kitchen and my coworker walked up right as I finished.

SO embarassing. Embarrassed

Oh, wow!  Stick a big note inside your storage bag that says "Have you buttoned up??"  Then you will see it whenever you are done pumping!  Wink 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

FACEBOOK FEB 12 BUMPIES ADMIN - POST & PM ME TO JOIN 

• Lmao! Thank goodness no one saw!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"