Pregnant after a Loss

Can we talk about it? ----> Dorito Taco!

Sorry my posts are about food today! But I just saw another commercial about it...

Who's had it?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can we talk about it? ----> Dorito Taco!

• Absolutely delicious, and thanks for the craving I now have!
  • I had a bite of my husband's and I really wasn't that impressed. It really doesn't taste that different from a regular taco, just a little cheesier. The commercial that says someone drove like 900 miles just to try one is ridiculous.
  • Loading the player...
  • Haven't had it and honestly, just reading the title of this post made me gag a little.  Wink

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

• I thought it was yummy but you have to eat it while it's hot and before it gets soggy. 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • And...now I want a Dorito taco. 
  • I'm not sure if I am wet cause I peed myself or I am so dang turned on.... 

:::runs to taco Bell:::: 

• I had a bite of DH's and I didn't really care for it... and I love Doritos! Oh well.
  • I totally went to taco bell after reading this. Haven't had it in years but suddenly got an overhwhelming craving for a taco supreme.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"