Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Shopping online for diapers & formula

Hey,

Does anyone order diapers and/or formula online?  I was curious if there were better deals in cyber space than in-store.   If so, which websites do you use?

TIA

Re: Shopping online for diapers & formula

• I usually buy my diapers online at diapers.com or amazon.  Lately, Amazon has been a few dollars cheaper than diapers.com.  On your first order at diapers.com there is usually a $10 off coupon code they give you.

As for formula...I've only bought it online once and that was when Target was having a big sale.  I typically just go to Costco since they have bigger containers. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aandgaandg member
    I use Amazon Subscribe&Save/Amazon Mom to buy diapers and wipes. I love having them show up on my porch once a month and not having to go to the store to buy them.
    BFP #1 6/21/08 natural m/c 7/4/08 BFP #2 10/3/08 blighted ovum discovered 11/5/08 D&C 11/13/08 dx with hetero MTHFR 1/7/09 BFP #3 7/1/09 DS born 3/7/10 BFP #4 1/27/10 DD born 9/4/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I often look online to see if they are cheaper but for me they're not. I always find way better deals in my local stores and I am able to get them on sale and use coupons. When things are on sale I stock up so I'm good till the next sale :] I've gotten Similac 1.45 containers as cheap as $6 and the value boxes of Pampers $8. Wipes I buy the big boxes from BJ's when they give coupons(which then you stack with a mfr coupon) or I just use my coupons on the smallest pack of wipes, either way they're cheap and come out to $.01 each !!! I've NEVER bought diapers, wipes of formula full price and I always use coupons/formula checks!!
    ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I do pretty well with diapers on Amazon. Tax is nearly 10% here, so it helps not to pay that and, since the packages are usally $40+, I don't pay shipping. I use the subscribe and save feature to save a few extra dollars, too.

• Thanks for the information!  I was on the Similac website this morning.  It looks like their deal is pretty good for the formula we are using.  I also checked out amazon, diapers.com, walmart, and target online for prices on diapers.  From what I saw...I can get diapers online for approx. .22/ diaper.  In store they are about .26/ diaper.  I am not sure if it is enough savings to worry about. 

If you have a 'tricks of the trade' on how to get things cheaper...I am all ears.  

• We like Target diapers - they are 15 cents per diaper and work as well as Pampers for us.
  • I do not get diapers online (I just get the up&up brand at target), but the formula I order exclusively online through the Sams Club website.  My LO is on Soy, so unfortunately neither Sams nor Costco sells those big containers in the Soy in-store .... but Sams does have it online and with free shipping.  So I just order 4 big containers per month... saves us some money.

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • imageWarKitten413:

I do not get diapers online (I just get the up&up brand at target), but the formula I order exclusively online through the Sams Club website.  My LO is on Soy, so unfortunately neither Sams nor Costco sells those big containers in the Soy in-store .... but Sams does have it online and with free shipping.  So I just order 4 big containers per month... saves us some money.

Oh and I meant to add it's Similac Isomil brand

Cat leg goes crazy and beats itself in the face

image  image
  • $0.14 a diaper on Amazon Mom, yes please!  Wipes I've found are cheaper at Sam, $0.02 a wipe.  And I get Target's Similac Advance Brand.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• AMcLawsAMcLaws member
    I get way better deals in store at walmart. Hubby works for them, so I get a discount on top of coupons. We've tried generic brands, but DD is high maintenance :p only similac for her. Anything but pampers diapers leak, and anything but pampers wipes make her break out in a rash.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"