3rd Trimester

Failed Glucose Test :(

I failed my 1 hour glucose test and am SO mad that I have to go for the 3 hour test... :( I really hope everything is going ok in there. I'm a worry-er by nature and hate having my blood taken. 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Failed Glucose Test :(

• I know that sinking feeling you have after learning you failed the 1-hour test. I missed the cutoff by ONE POINT! =(

However, if it's any consolation, I passed the 3-hour with flying colors. So, stay positive & hang in there! =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just found out that I failed too about an hour ago. I feel like crying! It's hard enough for me to take time off work, and now this. I suck at being pregnant...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just found out I failed my 1 hour test as well...I thought I had passed since I hadn't heard back, but today got the deaded phone call.  I go in on Friday Sad

Only good thing is that I am bringing my Hunger Games book and will be able to put a good dent into it Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I failed mine awhile back by 4 stinking points!  Good news is, I had no problem passing the 3 hour.  It's no fun, but there is hope - hang in there!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageWater Lily:
    I just found out that I failed too about an hour ago. I feel like crying! It's hard enough for me to take time off work, and now this. I suck at being pregnant...

Exactly how I feel... Im not a big fan of the weight gain, and all of the symptoms. Nevermind the possible complications. I always wanted 2 kids - I dont know that I want to do this again. 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Don't give up that easy! I just failed mine too! Thougth I'd passed it and she called me this morning. Sucky! I failed the one hour with our first son, passed the three hour, passed all with our 2nd son so I'm hopping for the best on Wednesday. I hated being pregnant the first time didn't know if I could ever do it again, but everytime gets better and easier! Hang in there!
  • i also failed my one hour test and totally freaked out. the three hour test sucks but def not as big of a deal as i thought. i ended up passing the three hour test thankfully. best of luck and try not to worry.
  • ~Ellie~Ellie member

I remember being scared when they told I needed to come back ASAP for the three hour fasting test.  I failed that too.  Good news is gestational diabetes isn't that scary.  I wrote a blog post about my experience and what I wish someone had told me when I first got the news I failed. Hopefully it will answer some questions for you!

https://foyupdate.blogspot.com/2012/05/gestational-diabetes-my-story-and.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"