Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone still seeing random crying fits at 2+ months?

DD is 9 weeks, and she still has several bouts of random fussing and crying (meaning not hungry, no dirty diaper, etc) throughout the day and evening. Last night she melted completely, and was screaming inconsolably, but she pretty much had just woken up from her last nap. Anyone else seeing this? She was getting better for a week or two but now it seems worse. Not sure if she's uncomfortable or if this is just leftover newborn stuff...

Re: Anyone still seeing random crying fits at 2+ months?

• imagevszapp:
    DD is 9 weeks, and she still has several bouts of random fussing and crying (meaning not hungry, no dirty diaper, etc) throughout the day and evening. Last night she melted completely, and was screaming inconsolably, but she pretty much had just woken up from her last nap. Anyone else seeing this? She was getting better for a week or two but now it seems worse. Not sure if she's uncomfortable or if this is just leftover newborn stuff...

I never noticed random crying fits with ds. He always has a reason, hungry, overtired, gassy, diaper change, or wants to be held. Our ped. Told us babies this age don't cry for no reason. Does she have reflux? You don't have to spit up a lot to have it but can be painful. Especially afte laying on thei back for a while. Good luck with Lo.

• purple crying? very normal.  there isn't always a reaon (or asolution...)

https://www.purplecrying.info/sections/index.php?sct=1&

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • we had a 'peak' of this around 5 weeks and it made me mad b/c my MIL said 'ooh look at him hes in so much pain' and made me feel all guilty for not taking him to the dr. so i did, and she said he could possible have reflux but his crying and other symptoms werent really consistent with that.

needless to say i really didnt think anything was wrong- he arches his back, wiggles, and gets all pissy when hes super tired and trying to go to sleep, but MIL just thought he was suffering :s. i need to just trust my own mother instincts. after a few days he got better. he is still fussy and cries some but nothing like that 'peak' last week! 

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"