1st Trimester
Options

Crying over the strangest things Lol

This is my 3rd pregnancy and by far the most emotional of them all!! I have found myself crying over the simplest and strangest things....and it is HILARIOUS!!!

I was watching TV and a Kraft commercial came on. Well, on this commercial they were talking about bbq's and did a screenshot of cheeseburgers on the grill. At that very moment, my eyes filled with tears and I balled!!! This is why: My sister is back in Michigan while I am in Georgia now and have been for 3 years. So we don't see each other much at all. Well, when she would bbq, she would make her famous burgers and would always make some special for me. I saw the burgers on the commercial and immediately thought of my sister and how much I miss her!! Lmbo ....when I called her and told her what I did she just laughed at me!! :) I love my sister so much. Even with the 13 year difference (she's the oldest), she's my best friend and I wouldnt trade her for the world!!

Any of you had any of these emotional breakdowns from simple or strange things? Please share

Re: Crying over the strangest things Lol

• Options
    The same thing happened to me yesterday with a Publix Supermarket commercial. In the commercial a very pregnant mom was going to bake cookies with her daughter which couldn't have been more than 4 years old. In the commercial the daughter asks her questions regarding when she was pregnant with her and the mom told her she used to talk to her and tell her secrets...the mom then asked her if she wanted to talk to her baby sister and maybe tell her a secret and after a back and fourth sweet discussion, the little girl turned around and wraps her arms around her mommys tummy and says " You're going to LOVE your mom". I still tear up while typing this ;) This will be my 5th child ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

Mine is ridiculous! Yesterday some of our neighbors were over and my 7 year old neighbor went in my fridge for a drink and saw my container of raspberries I just bought at the store.  She asked DH if she could have some and he said sure.  I almost started crying because raspberries are expensive and I was sad she was eating them!  I thought I was gonna loose it when she came back and asked for more a few minutes later...lol!  It was just crazy!

BFP #1 4/10/12 D&C 6/5/12@ 12.5wks EDD 12/17/12
    BFP #2 9/10/12 CP 9/19/12@ 5.5wks EDD 5/21/13
    BFP# 3 12/3/12...Lukas James born 8/15/13
    BFP# 4 8/4/14 EDD 4/13/15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The other day i went to turn the fan on in my bedroom and it would not turn on! I went hysterical over this! So finally my boyfriend comes in the room and asks why i'm crying and i said the fan is broke, i broke the fan!! and he picks up the plug and starts laughing, It was not plugged in the whole time! WOW! ahhaha
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy calendar Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageMeli B:
    The same thing happened to me yesterday with a Publix Supermarket commercial. In the commercial a very pregnant mom was going to bake cookies with her daughter which couldn't have been more than 4 years old. In the commercial the daughter asks her questions regarding when she was pregnant with her and the mom told her she used to talk to her and tell her secrets...the mom then asked her if she wanted to talk to her baby sister and maybe tell her a secret and after a back and fourth sweet discussion, the little girl turned around and wraps her arms around her mommys tummy and says " You're going to LOVE your mom". I still tear up while typing this ;) This will be my 5th child ;)

Awwww, you made me cry.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is my third pregnancy too and I definitely don't remember being this emotional with the last two.  I have been crying about EVERYTHING!  It's getting ridiculous.  
  • Options

I can definitely say I am crying over everything. TV shows, commercials, these board posts, all of it makes me cry. Just thinking about being pregnant. Looking in the aisles at Target for baby stuff. I am seriously a wreck. My husband just smiles at me and I start laughing and crying at the same time.

This is going to be an interesting 9 months. :)  

• Options

This is my third pregnancy too and I've never been so emotional. I lost my mind at the grocery store the other day. We are supposed to have a tip for the bagger and I didn't have a debit card with me so I couldn't get a tip. The man said don't worry about it and took my groceries out anyway. I started bawling in the store. I cried all the way home. I couldn't believe it. I totally lost it big time. 

• Options

Yes! The strangest one so far (this is my second pregnancy) has been in the grocery store parking lot. I promised DH I was not going to spend over $60 on groceries because it "wasn't a big grocery haul day". Well, when I got in I kind of let my pregnancy cravings take over. The priciest item I bought was a really delicious ham I'd been wanting to buy all week. Anyway, when I got to the car and got into the parking lot I realized I'd spent well over $100 and my immediate thought was: "all because of the ham!"

I cried the whole way home, walked in and apologized (while still crying) to DH over buying the ham. He had a good laugh over it and told me that I'd been eyeing the ham all week and it was about time I got it. Haha! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"