Multiples

rec your BF pillow please

I'm hoping to tandem nurse the twins when they arrive if at all possible, what BF pillow do you use/recommend? TIA! I want to have the supplies to set myself up for success and then just take it a day at a time...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: rec your BF pillow please

• I have the EZ2Nurse Twin. Make sure you get an extra cover so you're not without it when one or both inevitably spits up or pees all over it.
    m/c 7/17/10
    Dx: MFI- 3% morph
    IUIs: Gonal-F + Ovidrel + b2b IUI= BFNs
    IVF with ICSI= BFP! EDD 11/25/11
    3/18- Beta #1 452! 3/20- Beta #2 1,026!! 3/27- First u/s- TWINS!
    Our twin boys arrived at 36w5d due to IUGR and a growth discordance

FET: Medicated FET moved up to 5/23 due to ovulation
    Transferred a 6BB hatched blastocyst- genetically normal female embryo
    BFP! 5/28- 5dp6dt      
    6/1 Beta #1- 223! 6/3 Beta #2- 567!

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
  • I have the My Brest Friend Twin nursing pillow.  Love it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the breast friend twin pillow also and love it, though I haven't been able to tandem nurse yet.  I got it on Amazon which I found to be the best deal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the My Breast Friend Twin pillow and love it! After 8 months of EBF with this pillow 99.9% of the time it has held up remarkably well. The velcro is pretty worn out and this point but it's still usable. And I do still use it most of the time. I would highly recommend it! 
  • The San Diego Bebe Twin is absolutely fabulous. I really loved it. They sell it at doubleblessings.com - I don't know where else they might have it but definitely check it out! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"