TTC after 35
Options

Feel like I dont stand much of a chance this cycle.......

I had my IUI on Friday, was cramping so bad we didn't BD. We were both in different directions all day Saturday and he fell asleep on the couch Saturday night...so no BDing again.  Then on Sunday he went motorcycle riding and was soar so guess what? A weekend of no sex! I asked him this morning how in the heck we were supposed to get KU without "doing it"? Then I felt bad for making him feel guilty  :( 

GRRRRRR!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Feel like I dont stand much of a chance this cycle.......

• Options

It's hard.  I always feel like we're not trying hard enough.  We are also dealing with MFI, so we have to be a bit more ... efficient.  How romantic.

I saw you did a trigger.  When do you think you ovulated?  I have no experience with injectibles so I'm not sure about how the timing works. 

• Options
    image10-4LilBuddy:

It's hard.  I always feel like we're not trying hard enough.  We are also dealing with MFI, so we have to be a bit more ... efficient.  How romantic.

I saw you did a trigger.  When do you think you ovulated?  I have no experience with injectibles so I'm not sure about how the timing works. 

It is terribly hard and so un-romantic.

I did my trigger Thursday around noon, had a positive OPK Friday morning, so I'm guessing I O'd Friday or Saturday. Hoping it was Friday at this point.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"