Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Nausea and backache??

Still no sign of af. Bad nausea and pretty bad lower backache that I have NEVER had before with my cycle or my first pregnancy (when I miscarried). I am concerned with the ache, but I have read that this could be a very early pregnancy sign? Not sure what to think because my chart (first time I have ever done one) is all over the place. Not sure if anyone else has ever had a lower backache (right above my tailbone area on both sides and up the lower back a little) in early pregnancy?? Not sure if anyone can help. Maybe I am just imagining things and hoping!! I should be getting af any day now and according to my chart I am 15 DPO.  I took a test on Saturday morning and negative...wondering if I should test again tomorrow.  Good luck to everyone! 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nausea and backache??

• Options
    ah625ah625 member
    Backache is also a sign of constipation. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sounds like my AF symptoms.. save your money.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never been pregnant, so I can't speak to that. But I often get a lower backache before my period. Good Luck!
  • Options
    vpinevpine member

imageShadyKull:
    I have never been pregnant, so I can't speak to that. But I often get a lower backache before my period. Good Luck!

Yup, me too !

Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Options
    I have had no early pregnancy symptoms with any of my BFPs, but I do get a lower back ache/pressure before my period every month. If you have spent any time lurking, you should know that most early pregnancy symptoms are similar/identical to impending period symptoms. If you think you are pregnant, take a test.
    Mary Jane {12} Kaden {10} Eliza {4} Due Sept. '14

CafeMom Tickers

Considering . . . Agatha, Beatrix, Clara, Daphne, Isadora, Josephine, Matilda, Philippa, Tabitha, Winifred . . .
  • Options
    I have had both nausea and a backache when I previously got a BFP and also when I was getting my period. Good luck!
  • Options
    OP, you mentioned a chart, so we can assume your temping, right? Otherwise, how do you know you ovulated this month and are 15 dpo?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"