June 2011 Moms
Options

I need to work on my mommy reflexes!

I was sitting on the bed playing with DD this weekend and she made a sudden move and, yep, fell right off the bed. ;(((  We almost made it to year without falling off anything!

Then last night I was again standing right by her as she crawled around the kitchen.  I saw her going for the bag of cat food, but I was too slow again, and she pulled the bag down and cat food went everywhere!  (I think this was her way of trying to eat the cat food once again, but I don't think she got any.  Why are they obsessed with it?!?)

How are your mommy reflexes?

Re: I need to work on my mommy reflexes!

• Options

I am not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I have noticed that and my peripheral vision has gotten better with mommyhood.  So for LO hasn't fallen but I did catch him my one foot a few weeks back when he tred to take a nose dive off the bed.

DH caught LO this past weekend also by phone foot as he tired to nose dive off the bed. 

But LO has knocked over the trash can and other stuff while I havent been paying close attention.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I feel like my mommy reflexes are getting better, although A did fall off the couch for the first time yesterday :( (I wasn't with her though, DH was). And what is it with the cat food! A is obsessed and is always crawling to the dish to try to steal some food! She knows she's not allowed and will stop and look back and smile before she reaches into the dish. So far she hasn't eaten any (that I'm aware of).
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That cat food must taste amazing, Lexi will not give it up! I know she's eaten a piece at least twice.
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"