Trying to Get Pregnant

2 weeks late and 5 negative hpt... What should I do?

Hello,
My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 years now on our own. My AF is normally very regular and I have been using home ovulation tests to pin point my peak fertility. Recently I have lost my medical coverage and I am waiting to be put on my husband's. By problem is... I am 2 weeks late on my period and I have taken 5 hpt that all turned out negative. I have been having nausea, stomach aches, fatigue, occasional strong sense of smell, food aversions and cravings, and frequent urination. I did go to the ER 2 weeks ago for severe nausea, migraine, and slight dehydration. They ended up sending me home with some anti-nausea meds and said I had just had a headache. They did do a urine pregnancy test and it came back negative, but that was 5 days before my missed period. I really want to know if I'm pregnant or not, but I am still waiting on my husband's job to cover me under his insurance so I can't really go into the doctor for a blood test. What do you think?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: 2 weeks late and 5 negative hpt... What should I do?

• Do you chart?  I had a recent cycle where all signs pointed to a positive even the late AF.  But it turned out I didnt ovulate.  Maybe this is happening to you.  How many days into your cycle are you?  Im sorry that you are going thru this, its a terrible mind game our bodies play.  I truly hope that the tests are wrong and this is your cycle.  GL to you 
    TTC since May of 2011. DX PCOS July 2012 SA: morphology 1% motility 47%. U/S 8-20= 3 mature follicles: 56mil sperm after wash IUI #1 + 100mg of clomid + tigger=BFP 9/4 bloodwork hcg 156 progesterone 40BabyFetus Ticker My Blog
  • You may have geared up to ovulate, but didn't. Also, stress can throw off your cycle. You wrote that you lost medical insurance recently and had to go to the E.R. Both are stressful situations. Call your OB when you hit 60 days.

Also, don't worry. It's normal for a cycle to be abnormal. If would be more abnormal if every cycle worked exactly the same each month. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Go buy some tampons.

TTC #2
    BFP #1: DS born November 2008 
    BFP #2: January 2012 - M/C @ 8 weeks 
    BFP #3: August 2012 - M/C @ 11 weeks (D&C)
    Dx: Stage 1 Endometriosis May 2014

• Looks like my feeling was right. I will be due this December.

Good thing I didn't go out and buy any tampons. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • ShaylizShayliz member
    Good thing, now you can have three tickers for the same event.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"