High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

GD stupidity....

So I have done a good job with my numbers and today was my brother's birthday so we had a family party for him. i decided I would have a small piece of cupcake(it was like an eighth of a cupcake)...and a little scoop of ice cream. I had only had some small potatoes for carbs and some strawberries, so I was fairly confident that I would have good numbers....

Until I realized the soda I was drinking was not diet. My parents only drink diet and bought it accidentally and I didn't even think to look to make sure it was diet. Sigh...and of course I drank like three glasses of it. So my number was 174 after 2 hours, but I figure that is not horrible for probably eating three times my limit of carbs. Sigh....I feel so horrible about it too, but I know it was an honest mistake.

Re: GD stupidity....

• Options
    Don't worry about it. One bad number won't hurt. Just be more careful next time about the drinks :) That's the thing that is the worst to miss!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    I feel you pain i did it with a "cup of "coffee" i walked in got my a nice french vanilla apach. and drank just a little bit and it hit me COFFEE not capa. my number was 209 i FREAKED and was told to eat some protein and go for a walk when i checked it again it was down to 95 i was soooo upset with my self and sick thinking i could have hurt my LO is some way ..... but we learn from are mistakes hope you have a good day!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I did something similar... I ate a cupcake and accidentally drank some of hubs sprite, not more than a sip or two because I got our cups mixed up and my numbers were sitting at 240 they told me to drink water, eat something high protein, and go for a walk. my doctor said it was alright as long as it wasn't an all the time thing

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"