Babies on the Brain

For those of you who watch American Pickers...

Mike and Frank were in my hometown this afternoon. Of course I was working. But there were a bunch of people crowding around them, so Frank left the place they were visiting early.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: For those of you who watch American Pickers...

• awww man i love them!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image DD #1 1-31-02 DD#2 9-26-08 BFP#3 1-31-02 mc 2-23-12 BFP #4 EDD 3-22-13 KACIE
  • DH and I are taking a vacation out to Iowa this summer and plan on stopping by to check out their store :)
    Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13
  • Loading the player...
  • imageSpokenVows:
    DH and I are taking a vacation out to Iowa this summer and plan on stopping by to check out their store :)

I would love to see their store someday.  I always wondered how much they actually sell their stuff do, they always guesstimate value on the show.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecowgirltu:

imageSpokenVows:
    DH and I are taking a vacation out to Iowa this summer and plan on stopping by to check out their store :)

I would love to see their store someday.  I always wondered how much they actually sell their stuff do, they always guesstimate value on the show.

I'll report back on my findings :) I'm hoping to be able to pick up a little something! But you know, without spending the $200 price tag on some of those items.

Dx: PCOS, started Metformin 7/13
  • They have a second store in Nashville, where I live. I haven't been to he store, but my H has. He said that he saw many things that he saw picked on the show. E also said that the price tags were ridiculous. We love antique stores, so we're pretty samiliar with how they are priced. He said that these prices were MUCH higher than any antique store he's been to. 
    Norah is here! Born on July 16th, 2009 7lbs 0oz, 19in and PERFECT! My Blog--Baby Steps, Foot Steps, Leaps, Bounds, Milestones
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My brother's ex-girlfriend said they came to her dad's house after they broke up, and she has pictures with them, but she was kind of crazy and I've never seen pictures so who knows?

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love that show!

I want them to come pick my dad's house...seriously.

• My H was at the Nashville store and said that most of what they have for sale is "Pickers Swag."  T-shirts and such.  The items that someone would recognize from the show were mostly not for sale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"