September 2011 Moms

Dh got a taste of his own medicine today :)

So lately he has been going out , alot..im a sahm mom and many days he thinks that he gets to work all day, comes home, gives j a bath and as soon as he's sleeping he's like ok im gonna go over my friends house for a little while and chill because you're going to bed ( which i usually am but maybe i would stay up if he stayed home) so i decided that last night when he left for the bar with a friend from high school that i would be taking advantage of his one day off  being today :) I left at 1030 to go to the gym, visit my nana who is going through chemo, got to go to costo ALONE! and to buy buy baby to get a camera for his playroom. As im on my way home my mom calls (230) and says she is just leaving my house because h called her instead of bothering me ( bc the last 2 times i have left he has called) and didnt know what to do because he was being a fuss pot !!! He is teething and has a cold so in his defense j hasnt been his low maintence self latley but still, he's his dad he can figure it out ( and i left a freaking note on the counter with times of bottles,naps etc...) So i walked in the door and to my suprise got a big hug and a sigh of relief that i was back, it feels nice to be appreciated, today was exactly what i needed to happen. So glad he sees my side of the fence now.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dh got a taste of his own medicine today :)

•  Awesome that you got to go shopping alone.

What's the camera for? 

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagevnstacie:

Awesome that you got to go shopping alone.

What's the camera for? 

it's an add on to the video monitor, so i can see him while he's in there :)

• Loading the player...
  • imageChatterbug6917:
    imagevnstacie:

What's the camera for? 

Ooh I see, so if you leave the room for a sec to grab something? 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imagevnstacie:
    imageChatterbug6917:
    imagevnstacie:

What's the camera for? 

No I'll just leave him in there while I take a nap- haha just kidding... Yep or if im in the kitchen because our window that looks out there is to high... I can hear him but I'm to short to see him 

• imageChatterbug6917:
    imagevnstacie:
    imageChatterbug6917:
    imagevnstacie:

What's the camera for? 

No I'll just leave him in there while I take a nap- haha just kidding... Yep or if im in the kitchen because our window that looks out there is to high... I can hear him but I'm to short to see him 

Hah! I don't have a video monitor, H said we didn't need it.  Boohoo!

Did you get the decals up? 

oa1

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Well I guess we r getting the windows tinted now so I'm going to wait 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"