Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Recommend your glow/light up toys

LO is 11 weeks and loves to stare at the TV. She is not showing much interest in objects (still just loves faces, shapes, patterns etc). Since she likes the TV I want to see if she will show some interest in light up or glow toys. Can you recommend some that are appropriate for a 3 month old? I have heard there are glow things for cribs? Or maybe something she can look at/bat at for tummy time? Thanks!.

Re: Recommend your glow/light up toys

• Options
    We also have the Glow Seahorse.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love the seahorse! I have 2 so that we never are without one!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

the sea horse, my dd loves it. we keep it in her crib to fall asleep with

• Options

We also have the seahorse, but we just got LO  the Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Little Super Star Classical Stacker and he loves it! Each little piece lights up as it is stacked. He likes to eat the pieces right now and watch us put them all on for him.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    DD has the Sassy Crib-and-Floor unbreakable mirror.  It doesn't light up, but DD really likes it.
  • Options
    We have the FP Rainforest crib soother that attaches to the side of the crib.  It lights up and has different settings to play music and nature sounds.  DD enjoys it!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image
    The third time was the charm!
    BFP #3 ~ 4.08.11 ~ EDD: 12.17.11 ~ DD born 12.13.11
    BFP #2 - 8.04.10 - missed m/c discovered 8.31.10, d&c 9.02.10
    BFP #1 - 5.20.10 - m/c 5.29.10 @ 5w6d
  • Options

DD loves her FP Snail.  I think it's called the 1-2-3 Crawl along snail.  The face lights up when you touch it.  She loved staring at it during tummy time and now loves playing with it while sitting up. 

BFP #1 August 2007, Lost Nov 2007, no heartbeat found at anatomy ultrasound at 19 wks
    BFP #2 March 2011, Baby Girl born November 2011!!!
  • Options
    FP Seahorse! It's amazing for DD for crib time.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I went through the same thing...Our little man LOVES his Baby Einstein soother for the crib. The one with an aquarium look to it. I freak out when batteries are getting low cause he loves it so much! Also, I got him the Vtech peekabo bunny that lights up and says all sorts of things for Easter. Got it at Wal-Mart. He loves it! It's great for if he's fussy when I'm changing him or tummy time, etc. Also, we were given this Bright Starts accessory for the car seat that lights up and plays songs - he loves it! I've seen it at Target for like $9. I use it on his farmville in the mornings. AND it's great for long road trips (even has a small mirror I can see his face from the passenger seat if placed right). OH, also got him the baby einstein jumper cause it lights up and plays songs. He's still a bit too small for it so not getting full use of it BUT I know it will be his favorite toy soon! Good luck :-)

• Options
    We have the seahorse.  LO loves it.  I like that he's able to turn it on himself if he wants to.

Jan17 Sept Sig: Pumpkin Spice gone too far
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"