Nurseries and Baby Gear

got to love diapers.com returns

i purchased britax b ready 2012 stroller from them , loved it at first but after a week started disliking the weight and heavy fold . i called them today and they just asked to pack it back , they said any box would do but luckily i kept the original packing. i dont even need a return label . ups will pick it up tommorrow morning b/w 9 -10am  from my house.they will refund the entire amount, no return fee and no questions asked. i dont even need to go anywhere to drop it off. cant get better than this.
image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: got to love diapers.com returns

• really??  I might have to start looking in to this company....
  • Wow, that's awesome!  I no longer buy diapers from them because they don't do the $5 off anymore, so they aren't cheaper than what I can get in the store, but I may have to consider them for other stuff.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, we had a baby monitor for 8 mos and realized that we didn't even take it out of the box!! I just printed a label and returned it, then bought a trike for LO with the money lol
  • I agree. Diapers.com has the best customer service I have ever encountered. I had a problem with my order and they fixed it asap, well above my expectations.

Interesting fact: they are owned by Amazon now.

June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I agree their customer service is amazing.

And, for a company that was bought by Amazon around the time I was pregnant, they are NOTHING alike.

The diapers are no longer a deal at all...so true.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know that this isn't really the point, but why didn't you like the B Ready?  It's my front runner right now, and I'm curious.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

• imageSingleMom31:

I know that this isn't really the point, but why didn't you like the B Ready?  It's my front runner right now, and I'm curious.

The navy color in 2012 that i bought was really beautiful. but i found the stroller to be very heavy , took a lot of effort to close and open, i couldnt really get the hang for it . lifting it up to put it in the trunk was also difficult for me.the back wheels are pretty wide. i am petite and didnt want to do all that weightlifting.  imo it is very bulky for a single stroller , would have loved it for a double though.so i am now looking for a stroller under 23lb. if you are really interested in it, i would suggest go to the store and try it out first, try folding unfolding and lifting . i didnt try it out first and bought it unseen. 

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagenikkks84:
    imageSingleMom31:

I know that this isn't really the point, but why didn't you like the B Ready?  It's my front runner right now, and I'm curious.

The navy color in 2012 that i bought was really beautiful. but i found the stroller to be very heavy , took a lot of effort to close and open, i couldnt really get the hang for it . lifting it up to put it in the trunk was also difficult for me.the back wheels are pretty wide. i am petite and didnt want to do all that weightlifting.  imo it is very bulky for a single stroller , would have loved it for a double though.so i am now looking for a stroller under 23lb. if you are really interested in it, i would suggest go to the store and try it out first, try folding unfolding and lifting . i didnt try it out first and bought it unseen. 

I loved the navy too - Between the colors and the online video reviews, it looked great.  I think that a trip to BuyBuyBaby is in order (the closest one is an hour away, which is why I haven't gone yet).  Thanks!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"