December 2011 Moms
Options

Recipe share NBR

I'm putting my menu and grocery list together for the week. Anyone want to share some recipes? What are you planning this week?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>

Re: Recipe share NBR

• Options

Thanks for reminding me we have no food.....LOL.

So I'm thinking cereal this week, haha!

• Options
    chicken fajitas - chicken tenders (fresh, uncooked, not breaded). saute in pan with olive oil (tbs) and minced garlic (to taste).  In food processor - one jar of salsa, 1 Tbs cumin, 1 Tbs worcestershire sauce, 1 Tbs lime juice.  Blend until smooth.  pour into pan with chicken after chicken is cooked.  low simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. preheat oven 350.  Put sliced red and green peppers and a sliced onion in a baking pan with drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.  Roast for 20 minutes.  Add chicken and sauce mixture and put back in oven for 10 more minutes.  Serve in tortillas with fresh cilantro and crumbled queso fresco (feta crumbles work well too)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

https://www.theaccidentalwallflower.com/search/label/recipes

Heres a link to some recipes I've posted on my blog. I'm making the zucchini casserole tonight, its really good!

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options

Well my SD starts softball so this week we'll need quick & easy things for dinners on Tues/Thurs.

Here's our tentative menu:

Tonight - DH is making steak, veggies & twice baked potatoes (heat up potatoes in the oven, scoop them out, mix with sour cream, onions & cheese and then add them back into the potato shells and top with more cheese - yum!

Tomorrow - Spaghetti tacos (SD's favorite).  Basically make spaghetti like you would with meat sauce and then scoop into a taco shell - they're actually quite yummy.

Tuesday - crockpot pulled pork

Weds - not sure - probably chicken sandwiches & french fries

Thursday - probably leftover pulled pork sandwiches

Friday - we're at the cabin so something easy.

Ok no real recipes - but maybe some ideas!  Oh - here's a recipe I made last week - Salsa Chicken - add chicken breasts, can of cream of chicken soup & salsa in a crockpot - makes yummy pulled chicken that we then made burrito bowls of rice, black beans, chicken & cheese.  I'm all about the quick & easy when I cook! 

• Options

Here is a really easy one that I am cooking right now:

Toss a roast, a can of potatoes, and a jar of garlic dill pepperoncinis in a crock pot. Viola! A juicy roast that men go gaga for. I think this roast is why DH married me.

• Options
    Well here's what I decided: cilantro lime chicken and bacon wrapped asparagus, honey-soy-sesame drumsticks and spinach cheese potatoes, shrimp tacos and guacamole, cheese ravioli with sundried tomato alfredo and garlic bread. Pinterest makes me feel like Martha f'ing Stewart ;)
    Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>
  • Options
    Buffalo chicken burgers Super delicious and pretty healthy. 1pd ground chicken?1/2 c steamed carrot slices?2 egg whits & 1/2 bread crumbs mixed and made into patties. grill and coat with franks buffalo red hot sauce mixed with 1 TB cornstarch. Using kaiser rolls is awesome. A little lettuce and tomato too. My DH said they were "amazing"
  • Options
    imagekwinkle1980:

Here is a really easy one that I am cooking right now:

Toss a roast, a can of potatoes, and a jar of garlic dill pepperoncinis in a crock pot. Viola! A juicy roast that men go gaga for. I think this roast is why DH married me.

What's a can of potatoes??  I don't think I've seen those...

• Options

- whole wheat pasta with bacon, tomatoes, leeks, spinach, and goat cheese

- couscous with feta, garbanzos, green onions, and green goddess dressing

- avocado, corn, tomato, black bean, green onion salad 

- watermelon gazpacho and grilled fish

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"