Babies on the Brain
Options

TTC soon and so excited!

In a month we'll be taking the leap and I'll be ditching my BC! We'll probably wait a couple months (as a precaution per my doctors advice) to officially start trying, but I'm so excited!

My husband has been so sweet heading into this new adventure I had to share. I'll sit down to read a preganacy book and so will he. He's bought a few written for expectant fathers. (p.s. I prefer how the "father's" books are written to the "mother's") He recently got a new car that is more family friendly too. As he showed me around his new ride and opened the hatchback to the suv the first thing he said was "Look, I made sure that there would be plenty of room for a stroller back here." I may have melted a little :-) Yesterday, (because we just moved to a bigger place and needed a new one) he was looking for a new dentist for us. When I asked him why he picked the one he did he said, "Well, this one has a pediatric dentist on staff so the whole family can go to one place."

I think he's going to be a great father! *beaming*

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TTC soon and so excited!

• Options

I'm glad you both are so excited! It's really cute that your DH is planning ahead too. 

Good luck :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Aw, that is wonderful that your hubby is already thinking ahead and supportive.  TTC is such an exciting time and I wish you good luck. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

what an exciting time! good luck and have fun ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic image DD #1 1-31-02 DD#2 9-26-08 BFP#3 1-31-02 mc 2-23-12 BFP #4 EDD 3-22-13 KACIE
  • Options
    Sounds like you are both on the same page.  Good luck.
    Om nom nom
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

One of my good friends just had a baby, and she bought a couple of those expectant father books for her fiance. She said they were easy for him to read, funny, engaging, and they really made him more understanding and appreciative of what she was going through. She said that the more he read, the more sympathetic and amazed he was at everything she was going through.

My husband and I are going to start TTC in June, and I am so excited! It's definitely going to be a journey. If I want my hubs to read a book about fatherhood, I'll probably have to read it out loud to him... but I can handle that!!

Amanda

https://pinottoparenthood.com 

Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options

Maybe get it for him as a book on tape and slip it into his car :-) 

I joke, but that's what my husband does if he thinks he won't have time to sit and read. 

Good luck to you on your journey too Amanda! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations! Just wait til you see the look on his face when the baby comes. My MIL said my DH face was worth the millions (not really) it took them to fly to us at the last minute 8~) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"